Skip to main content

Shoppaholic...AM I??





I Love Cardigans so much..but i know some people dont really like it coz mayb its not suit for our weather here in Malaysia..especially here in KK...But i've wearing cardigans since I was high school.During those days the cardigans are plain and simple just the normal button up one..no choice but i like it..

When i was in college cardigans is like my best friend..will go with me when ever i went..class..movie..shopping ..name it..its really is a casual wear for me..and now a days the cardigan all trendy up..especially from my fav brand forever 21...ergh....cant really decide which one to buy..how bout all???

Comments

HoneyBUZZin said…
i like the second picture...that cardigan..it's pretty..hmmmm
Where did u get that?
Ratnariz said…
its Forever 21 darling...here dont have KL ja tu..mau order ja..

Popular posts from this blog

Alfatihah...

I just came back from Kampung last nite.My beloved grandfather passed away on Friday ,7.25pm selepas mengerjakan sembayang.Perginya atuk tercinta alhamdulillah dengan aman seolah dia tau dia akan pergi kerana bila di lihat Jenazah Atuk sungguh tersusun tangan dan kaki sedia teratur.Hati sungguh sedih bila memikirkan balik kenangan bersama atuk . Im the oldest grandaughter and cucu among the family. Alhamdullilah aku sempat melihat Jenazah atuk yang terakhir walaupuna kami memandu lebih kurang 6 jam tuk sampai ke kampung.Terima kasih atas sokongan suami ku yang tercinta serta anak-anak ku. Aku berdoa moga roh Atuk di cucuri rahmat dan di tempatkan dengan org yang beriman.Alfatihah....

La Boudior Fashion Show By Ambar

Yeesss..As i promised you people...I wanna share my activities with you all...I've been attending a fashion show hosted by Ambar/Asutra at Magellan last thursday.Its full of glamorous ladies..socialite from Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur..(aaah aku bukan socialite ah.heheh)so here is the picture of the model...but most of the picture is me and my lovely friendssss....love them ...(semua bini org ya..heheh)..its fun n i had a wonderful time.... We plak yg lebih2 begaya ni...heheh...bah bila lagik...all of us are mother and wife...busy with activities..ada yg loyer...ada yg pengarah..ada lecturer...but we manage to get together..hehe...

Weekend Mojo...

Well..well.its been a while...i didnt do any LO for my scrapping....been busy with BIG Things..and im sure once this thing is out..YOU GUYS gonna be very Happy especially for those who are crazy about scrapbooking..heheh watch out my update girls...its a surprise for SAbahan especially kk scrapbookers..hehhee...by the way this my LO out about RAnia ..did it during the weekend and I only took 30 minutes to do this..well i guess my mojo was on the high pitch .....kekkkee..