Skip to main content

I've been Tagged

Well..well finally ive got a chance to do this...its stilll early thursday morning..8.30am just send rania to school and while waiting for her i went back home to spend time with little amui at home. And curi masa to do the tag heheeh.. Got take by Izan the lovely lady .


RULES:~ Bold the statements that are true for you. Italicise the statements that you wish are true. Leave the fibs alone. Then, tag 5 people to do the same test.
~I miss somebody right now. - My old time friend in KL ...
I love vacation. - Love it...
I bake a cake. - Yes i baked...heheh..surprised??
I do not watch TV these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses. - Yes nigth time when i have to drive.(rabun malam bah sa)
I love to play video games.
I am married.
I have tried marijuana.
I still love with my ex-boyfriend/girlfriend.
I have been in a threesome.
I believe honesty is usually the best policy. - Yes, even though it will hurt you sometimes..
I have changed mentally over the last year. -Mentally stronger and wiser
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
I curse.Yes i do curse when someone got my nerve ...im not angel..
I’m totally smart.
I’ve broken someone’s bones. Long story...(bXXXX)
I’m paranoid sometimes. - All the time...with my kids..
I don't like staying at home alone,
I would get plastic surgery
I need money right now. - Too stach up my Scrapbooking stuff
I would lurve a Hot yummy choclate cake with ice cream on top
I love sushi. -
I talk really, really fast.
I am a millionaire.
I have long hair.
I have lost money in Las Vegas.
I have at least one sibling. - Four brothers.
I have worn fake hair/fingernails /eyelashes in the past. - Yes..those days..but still wearing fake eyelashes now
I couldn’t survive without Caller ID. -
I like the way I look. -
I am usually pessimistic.
I have a lot of mood swings. Yes during the P day..hey couldnt do anything..
I have a hidden talent. - I sing!
I have a lot of friends. -
I am currently single .
I have pecked someone of the same sex.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
I love to shop. - Shopperholic here
I don't hate anyone.
I am a pretty good dancer. -
I love sex.
I have a cell phone. -
I believe in God.
I watch MTV on a daily basis.
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
I’ve rejected someone before.
I want to have children in the future. -
I have changed a diaper before.
I’ve called the cops on a friend before.
I am not allergic to anything.
I have a lot to learn.
I’m shy around members of the opposite sex. -
I have made a move on a friend’s significant other or crush in the past.
I have tried alcohol before.
I own the South Park movie.
I would die for my best friend.
I love to chat (YM/MSN/etc..) -
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza. -
I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
I am happy at this moment.
I’m obsessed with girls.
I’m obsessed with boys.
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I’ve ever met.
I study for tests most of the time.
I am comfortable with who I am right now. -
I am what I am.
I have more than just my ears pierced.Yes belly button..kekeke
I walk barefoot wherever I can.
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles. -
I spend ridiculous money on scrapping.
Plan on achieving a major goal/dream. -
I worked at McDonald’s restaurant.
I hate office jobs. -
I love sci-fi movies.
I went college out of state. -
I like sausages.
I love kisses.
I fall for the worst people.
I can’t live without black eyeliner.
I don’t know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.
I usually like covers better than originals.
I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snake’s slither.
I have ridden/owned a horse.
I still have every journal I’ve written in.
I can’t stick to a diet. -
I talk in my sleep.
I wear a toe ring.
I can’t stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
I am a caffeine junkie.
I have kids.
I feel sad sometimes.
I’m an artist.
I only clean my room when necessary.
I am an adrenaline junkie.
I love being happy.
I am on diet.

Here it goes...would love to tag..shana,vivs,renoa,jazz and hannie....take care all..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Boudior Fashion Show By Ambar

Yeesss..As i promised you people...I wanna share my activities with you all...I've been attending a fashion show hosted by Ambar/Asutra at Magellan last thursday.Its full of glamorous ladies..socialite from Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur..(aaah aku bukan socialite ah.heheh)so here is the picture of the model...but most of the picture is me and my lovely friendssss....love them ...(semua bini org ya..heheh)..its fun n i had a wonderful time.... We plak yg lebih2 begaya ni...heheh...bah bila lagik...all of us are mother and wife...busy with activities..ada yg loyer...ada yg pengarah..ada lecturer...but we manage to get together..hehe...

Parents Teaching DAy

My student Last friday I went to Rania school to take part on the school activities. Well im doing this because of Rania...she was so happy..and to my surprise im the only parents who participated in her class.....so i decide to make simple Princess Castle for her Class...

Weekend Mojo...

Well..well.its been a while...i didnt do any LO for my scrapping....been busy with BIG Things..and im sure once this thing is out..YOU GUYS gonna be very Happy especially for those who are crazy about scrapbooking..heheh watch out my update girls...its a surprise for SAbahan especially kk scrapbookers..hehhee...by the way this my LO out about RAnia ..did it during the weekend and I only took 30 minutes to do this..well i guess my mojo was on the high pitch .....kekkkee..