Skip to main content

Shopping in the rain.

Well as for shopperholic like me nothing can stop me from shopping..I did some little shopping well actually its not for me.Actually i've been thinking of buying little "amui" a car seat..since i dont know..lama uda plak tu kan..but selalu terlupa..and when JPJ make full enforcement have to wear seat belt at the back...so im worried..since all of us inside the car wearing safety belt..only my little amui didnt wear anything...this is for her safety...better now than sorry kan..


SOOO I bought her car seat...and boy its not cheap..mau tekeluar bijik mata..first i went to cp...carseat there uda la buruk and yet mahal cam gila...rm 300 above..adih..dih..beyond my budget...so i went to kk toys..in the rain...Heavy rain ok..in api2 centre..sib baik dapat parking rite infront of the store.To make things short i ran down from the car and straight to the store...went upstairs and wallla..i saw this simple carseat and very the like "burberry brand" (me with the brand.So...i called the boy working there....HELOOOO.....(kuat since the boy i think day dreaming) how much is that...its rm199.90 kak...wah ngam my budget ...heheh so i grab it without any doubt..asked him about how to use it...so far so good...


So i got so excited i went straigth home...and bring my little amui to supermarket to buy her pampers and of course trying her new car seat.so far she didnt bising2 and duduk diam2 ..hehehe i know its worth buying...im happy..my shopping is a success...oh yah by the way......Giant Indah Permai.....TERBAKAR....i was shocked....ergh..terpaksa p beli sanaaaa Lintas Supermarket(ngam timing baru buka on the other side)..heheh selamat i dont have to go to 1b to buy the pampers.....

Little "amui" with her new car seat (FAIR World)

Comments

Hannie C said…
That is Cheap! and look nice!
You'll need to keep on praising her for sitting in her crown seat, so she'll stay there ;)
I've my boys sit on car seats every since baby so now they are used to it and would comment other kids in other cars whom are not buckle up! :D
Ratnariz said…
yeah...cheap kan..thats why i trus grab ja ...at least she's safe..hehehe..
Hannie C said…
and u r safe too :D 'cos she won't be standing in the middle of the car and maybe disturb you while driving. and u r safe from saman too LOL.
Ratnariz said…
yes true...the other day..actually its only house area pun ..i drove and suddenly got cat across the road...i break..you know what she terpelanting termasuk dalam tu tempat kaki and me panic...my car almost termasuk longkang..ergh..so dangerous..i didnt buy before this coz i dont have yet...since i got my car thats why i bought it..

Popular posts from this blog

La Boudior Fashion Show By Ambar

Yeesss..As i promised you people...I wanna share my activities with you all...I've been attending a fashion show hosted by Ambar/Asutra at Magellan last thursday.Its full of glamorous ladies..socialite from Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur..(aaah aku bukan socialite ah.heheh)so here is the picture of the model...but most of the picture is me and my lovely friendssss....love them ...(semua bini org ya..heheh)..its fun n i had a wonderful time.... We plak yg lebih2 begaya ni...heheh...bah bila lagik...all of us are mother and wife...busy with activities..ada yg loyer...ada yg pengarah..ada lecturer...but we manage to get together..hehe...

Parents Teaching DAy

My student Last friday I went to Rania school to take part on the school activities. Well im doing this because of Rania...she was so happy..and to my surprise im the only parents who participated in her class.....so i decide to make simple Princess Castle for her Class...

Weekend Mojo...

Well..well.its been a while...i didnt do any LO for my scrapping....been busy with BIG Things..and im sure once this thing is out..YOU GUYS gonna be very Happy especially for those who are crazy about scrapbooking..heheh watch out my update girls...its a surprise for SAbahan especially kk scrapbookers..hehhee...by the way this my LO out about RAnia ..did it during the weekend and I only took 30 minutes to do this..well i guess my mojo was on the high pitch .....kekkkee..