Skip to main content

So tired and yet so thrilled...all cramped into one entry..


New year already been gone for almost 2 days kan...jap ja already 2 days..seems like baru ja we celebrated new year .at kak saira house.We when back so late ,reached home almost 1am..and the kids of course sleeping on the way back to our house. Sorry no update since new year been busy .

I just got back from Rania school for registration enroll 2009. Sudah naik pangkat and different classroom also different teacher. After registration and bought some books from school we rushed down to kk (followed with mommy) to buy shoes,socks and of course some goodies for my scrappy.heheh..(tu wajib tu tau).

Oh ya before i forgot...last nite we when to funfair .Which is located at tun fuad building.If you ever been to Disneyland before this nothing la compare to this fun fair..kesian nengok..but what to do since here kk no amusement park so excited it is for the kids. When they saw the ferris wheel syok....as for me ..mula2 tu syok ..coz i went there want to buy some food..hahaha...and after im full i felt exausted and hot...super hot ok..since im wearing tudung ...ergh...after had their rides and all me rushed to the car first with rihana and ina..cannot stand the hot la..


Simple LO for Kak Dana

Picking up Balloons


I cant stand hot places..buli pengsan..hehe...bukan tembirang..memang cannot stand la bah...

Even though me busy i managed to do 1 LO for kak dana as a gift for her..and she love it..heheh..


New year EVe...having fun

The nite is still early la mami..

BBQ food....nice....


Train ride....


Look at me..enjoying the food but still hot...





Comments

Maya Ariffin said…
Salam dari Brunei. Ingat kan you're my cuzen who's name also Ratna from KK too. Hehe but you're not.

Anyway thanks for dropping by my blog :) your daughters are so adorable cute!!
Ratnariz said…
helo princess thanks for dropping by my blog...oh i got the same name as you cuzzy..how coinsidence..hehehe...take care ya...
Anonymous said…
the funfair looks fun indeed! dulu dibrunei ada catu2...tapi ani..emm.. hehehe take care ratna! seronoknyer anak dah sekolah!
Ratnariz said…
hehe...at first best ..when your doter dah sekolah...but the part yang menghantar and amik tu yang erghhh...kekekek

Popular posts from this blog

La Boudior Fashion Show By Ambar

Yeesss..As i promised you people...I wanna share my activities with you all...I've been attending a fashion show hosted by Ambar/Asutra at Magellan last thursday.Its full of glamorous ladies..socialite from Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur..(aaah aku bukan socialite ah.heheh)so here is the picture of the model...but most of the picture is me and my lovely friendssss....love them ...(semua bini org ya..heheh)..its fun n i had a wonderful time.... We plak yg lebih2 begaya ni...heheh...bah bila lagik...all of us are mother and wife...busy with activities..ada yg loyer...ada yg pengarah..ada lecturer...but we manage to get together..hehe...

Parents Teaching DAy

My student Last friday I went to Rania school to take part on the school activities. Well im doing this because of Rania...she was so happy..and to my surprise im the only parents who participated in her class.....so i decide to make simple Princess Castle for her Class...

Weekend Mojo...

Well..well.its been a while...i didnt do any LO for my scrapping....been busy with BIG Things..and im sure once this thing is out..YOU GUYS gonna be very Happy especially for those who are crazy about scrapbooking..heheh watch out my update girls...its a surprise for SAbahan especially kk scrapbookers..hehhee...by the way this my LO out about RAnia ..did it during the weekend and I only took 30 minutes to do this..well i guess my mojo was on the high pitch .....kekkkee..