Skip to main content

How I met my ARty side...


I want to write something might be boring for you guys..but hey what the heck I still want to share hehehe...(paksa bah suruh baca ni)Well let me start.

When I was young I love to dance and that interest is so limited but still blooming till i was in college.Actively joining all the competition and performance either in secondary,primary or college.When i grew old the passion of dancing cam ilang..not totaly hilang la but as you all know bila uda ada anak ni badan pun uda berat ..kekekek..

Sometimes when i sit alone I wondered...hmmmm do i have any talent at all? My mother have talent..she can sew and draw...my dad his a good writer (his article always appeared in newspaper ..his poem and all)..my brother can sing well and play guitar...even my husband can draw beautiful art and can play guitar...and me left wondering...apa yang sa buli buat ni ah...? Singing? Gerenti when i sing katak pun buli masuk hospital.And I tried almost everything..I enrolled to a sewing class..pun setengah jalan trus give up my passion is not there...hmmmm

Tried again cross stiching pun ndak buli half way (ndak siap la bah trus sumbat dalam laci) ...i was restless and lembab bah the outcome...and i tried to bead.I've managed to sell some of my beading work online ...(buat gelang kristal) ok la so far..but still no passion la i found..and i tried to bake a cake and cupcake..jadik tu jadik ..but the same thing teda perasaan ni...

Finally I went to a bookshop and terserempak to a wonderful magazine of scrapbook .That was 2 years ago...and that time im so clueles about scrapbooking.Donno where to buy..and i remember the first LO i made is using A4 paper (kaler paper tu) ...and i was really frustrated..and i stop coz no supply..i tot im gonna lost the passion of scrapbooking again..but after 2 years i found again the same magazine and start searching online about the supply...hey i made it...and this is the passion im looking for...i do have my own thing...i do have my own creativity even though is not as good as other scrapper out there but i have the passion..i do it with my love and interest...

And now i see rania love to draw and i bought her drawing kit..this is the first drawing she made....

Comments

HoneyBUZZin said…
Ratna...ada satu kadai di Merdeka yang jual DIY paper craft with stamping..imported goods..mahal sikit but boleh buat bookscrapping yang cantik
Tingkat 3......Merdeka Mall di KK. Sorri..forgot the name of the shop. I'll let u know klu p sana.
Salam cayang. - honey
Ratnariz said…
hi dear..yeah i knew it already...feng shui shop tu kan..mahal tu yang...cant affored..paper craft dia very limited....anyway thanks for the info dear....xoxo
Anonymous said…
yup scrapbooking is fun and can be addictive, but it's a beautiful hobby ;)

Popular posts from this blog

La Boudior Fashion Show By Ambar

Yeesss..As i promised you people...I wanna share my activities with you all...I've been attending a fashion show hosted by Ambar/Asutra at Magellan last thursday.Its full of glamorous ladies..socialite from Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur..(aaah aku bukan socialite ah.heheh)so here is the picture of the model...but most of the picture is me and my lovely friendssss....love them ...(semua bini org ya..heheh)..its fun n i had a wonderful time.... We plak yg lebih2 begaya ni...heheh...bah bila lagik...all of us are mother and wife...busy with activities..ada yg loyer...ada yg pengarah..ada lecturer...but we manage to get together..hehe...

Parents Teaching DAy

My student Last friday I went to Rania school to take part on the school activities. Well im doing this because of Rania...she was so happy..and to my surprise im the only parents who participated in her class.....so i decide to make simple Princess Castle for her Class...

Weekend Mojo...

Well..well.its been a while...i didnt do any LO for my scrapping....been busy with BIG Things..and im sure once this thing is out..YOU GUYS gonna be very Happy especially for those who are crazy about scrapbooking..heheh watch out my update girls...its a surprise for SAbahan especially kk scrapbookers..hehhee...by the way this my LO out about RAnia ..did it during the weekend and I only took 30 minutes to do this..well i guess my mojo was on the high pitch .....kekkkee..