Skip to main content

Soooo annoying.....

Hi all...last few days i've been busy shopping..kui kui...brought the kids to the mall and my mom.since I start working tomorrow so i make it up to bring them jalan2 cos i know once i start my work memang teda masa mau bawa diorang jalan2 .

Talking about annoying people ..did you ever been approach by a sales person in the mall...? Once there approach you they will never listen ..if we said no...they will insist..this incident happened to me yesterday..

After finished having my lunch with my kids in City Mall Lintas, I rushed down to the parking lot on the way one sales man approach us..'kak amik la ni kak...( and than i geleng my kepala and say nicely NO) dia jawab...dengan muka bodoh saying ..'Astaga kak free bah ni bukan mau bayar pun as if im so scared that i have to pay for that...isnt than so stupid..and i said to him ...."I dont care ni free ka ndak ..do you think sa suka benda free ka? Dont you get it i said NO???!!!...sambil keja mengejar ...na ko baru dia tau...kasi ruin my mood and my resolution for new year Dont get annoyed easily...

But hey orang ni ndak paham bahasa ..keep on arrasing us..i cant tolerate with annoying people and ignorant..Im a salesperson also but once people say they dont want it Please la listen kan...bukan ka part of being a perfect sales person is too listen whant customers needs??? ada amik kursus selling ka durang ni ??? or the boss just simply hire them without any proper training..

Oh ya..fyi...Bookshop at 1B already opened..the name is 'Harris'..but actually its under popular bookstore..but compare to other bookshop this one ok la...and near to my house...ive become a familiar face at the bookshop..kui kui...
And the good news is..they sale SCRAPBOOK ALBUM.....wah.....thats for a starter la kan..hehehe...

Comments

carolchs said…
that's why i never bothered to even look or say anything to these sales persons if they approached me. tambah kin panas ja tu.

and ya, i kind of like the layout at Harris. kalau mau tnggu movie, buli pi sana kill the time dulu. how nice.
Kris and Nadia said…
yay... agree wif you.. tym sya pg citymall pun gitu jg.. ada tu jam tu kan dorg mo bg mimang dorg ckp "alah, free ja pun nda kan nda mau" ciss... bikin marah btul .. macam ja kami nda ble beli kalu bkn free kan.. huh!! yay knw about harris too but not really interested on going there.. :)
Unknown said…
Yes! I understand how u feel, sampai I teach my mom what to do, when you came across to these sales people. Sometimes you just had to just ignore by not saying anything. These people mmg ada saja cakap dorang if u talk, so better not...
Unknown said…
wah ... really? Like ages bah tunggu bookstore tu buka hehehehe. Senang lah kalau mau cari buku nanti ... dari tempat keja trus zoooom p 1B ndak sampai 10 minit hahahahha
Ratnariz said…
yes..betul..memang kasi panas tu sales person..dari kita ada mood..trus ilang ni...bukan kita mau marah durang...durang pun cari makan kan..tapi jan la ada attitude gitu....

by the way...Harris bookstore not bad la..for those who love novels sana la p..tapi non fiction punya buku kurang..

Popular posts from this blog

La Boudior Fashion Show By Ambar

Yeesss..As i promised you people...I wanna share my activities with you all...I've been attending a fashion show hosted by Ambar/Asutra at Magellan last thursday.Its full of glamorous ladies..socialite from Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur..(aaah aku bukan socialite ah.heheh)so here is the picture of the model...but most of the picture is me and my lovely friendssss....love them ...(semua bini org ya..heheh)..its fun n i had a wonderful time.... We plak yg lebih2 begaya ni...heheh...bah bila lagik...all of us are mother and wife...busy with activities..ada yg loyer...ada yg pengarah..ada lecturer...but we manage to get together..hehe...

Parents Teaching DAy

My student Last friday I went to Rania school to take part on the school activities. Well im doing this because of Rania...she was so happy..and to my surprise im the only parents who participated in her class.....so i decide to make simple Princess Castle for her Class...

Weekend Mojo...

Well..well.its been a while...i didnt do any LO for my scrapping....been busy with BIG Things..and im sure once this thing is out..YOU GUYS gonna be very Happy especially for those who are crazy about scrapbooking..heheh watch out my update girls...its a surprise for SAbahan especially kk scrapbookers..hehhee...by the way this my LO out about RAnia ..did it during the weekend and I only took 30 minutes to do this..well i guess my mojo was on the high pitch .....kekkkee..