Skip to main content

Love at first sight...


Dah shopping semua?? as for me this is my last minute shopping..no more shoes and bag for me until the end of the year...huhu...Bila ku pergi ke 1b ku lalu Boutique Guess..telinga ku terdengar seperti ada memanggil ku bila ku pandang di tingkap kedai adusss...Love at first sigth....heheh...thank you hubby ku bagi bag and shoes..I really love it...this is my catch for Hari Raya..

Amboi beraya sakan plak aku..kalah lagi budak2 ni..hehe diorang baju dah beli awal lagik belum puasa lagik dah ready...skang giliran maknye plak...hihihi..senyum kambing aku dari kemarin mengenangkan 'Cinta Hatiku' dapat ku miliki.....

Comments

AzeanZea said…
me love de shoes.. kelmarin ku masuk juga ke Guess tapi ku tdk nampak kasut tu..
kasut tu semcm Charles n Keith..tapi cantik kasut tu...
nasib baik juga ku tdk nampak,silap2 terbeli tersama pula kita...hehe..
nine west pun jadi lah
Ratnariz said…
yan.kasut tu bukan guess..keke charles n keith tu...bag ja..guess..kekek..neway apa salah gak serupa lain2 uma bah...lain2 duwit...hehe
rahma said…
salam dear!!! wah melaram sakan la raya ni heheheee

btw, i tagged u ^0^

Popular posts from this blog

La Boudior Fashion Show By Ambar

Yeesss..As i promised you people...I wanna share my activities with you all...I've been attending a fashion show hosted by Ambar/Asutra at Magellan last thursday.Its full of glamorous ladies..socialite from Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur..(aaah aku bukan socialite ah.heheh)so here is the picture of the model...but most of the picture is me and my lovely friendssss....love them ...(semua bini org ya..heheh)..its fun n i had a wonderful time.... We plak yg lebih2 begaya ni...heheh...bah bila lagik...all of us are mother and wife...busy with activities..ada yg loyer...ada yg pengarah..ada lecturer...but we manage to get together..hehe...

Parents Teaching DAy

My student Last friday I went to Rania school to take part on the school activities. Well im doing this because of Rania...she was so happy..and to my surprise im the only parents who participated in her class.....so i decide to make simple Princess Castle for her Class...

Weekend Mojo...

Well..well.its been a while...i didnt do any LO for my scrapping....been busy with BIG Things..and im sure once this thing is out..YOU GUYS gonna be very Happy especially for those who are crazy about scrapbooking..heheh watch out my update girls...its a surprise for SAbahan especially kk scrapbookers..hehhee...by the way this my LO out about RAnia ..did it during the weekend and I only took 30 minutes to do this..well i guess my mojo was on the high pitch .....kekkkee..