Skip to main content

Mv Doulos The Ship


Well i guess rite now everybody is busy preparing for Hari Raya...since its coming close to next week..me also cant hardly wait..yaiks..but to bad for this raya i didnt go back to my kampung at sandakan...huhu...coz this year is hubby turn to raya at KK instead ..so i have to deal with it either i like it or not...

Even though its still Ramadhan but we still bring Rania and Rihana out .For this week me and hubby decided to bring them to the big ship which is every 2 years if im not mistaken will come to kk and sale books..The first we went there at 10am on sunday but the ship is still closed so we went back there around 4pm...

In order to get to the ship kitaorang have to jalan kaki through the deck...adui..letih yang amat ..dahaga cam nak mati...tapi for the kids me and hubby kuat kan semangat naik gak kapal tu..the kids were so excited...


time ni pagi..masi tutup lagik..so singgah jap amik gambar..



Adik takut mau keluar...amik gambar dalam keta pun jadik la...


Dah naik kat atas kapal..happy nyer la budak2 ni...


Di dalam ada screen tv so i put the kids on it and amik gambar..hahha..Di Paris konon...


Busy picking up some books...


Finally happy dah dapat buku ...another book to go mammi...


Done picking up their books...the place is so hot..kesian sweating and thirsty..


Relaxing..near by the jeti...


GOING BACK...YIPPIE....

We had a blast ..the kids enjoyed it ..even though its hot ..but for us its tiring since we are fasting..but as long as the kids happy ..we are happy...

Comments

Shana said…
i wanted to go to but with my condition and puasa lagi urgh, i had fun last 2 years ago , i love books!

Popular posts from this blog

La Boudior Fashion Show By Ambar

Yeesss..As i promised you people...I wanna share my activities with you all...I've been attending a fashion show hosted by Ambar/Asutra at Magellan last thursday.Its full of glamorous ladies..socialite from Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur..(aaah aku bukan socialite ah.heheh)so here is the picture of the model...but most of the picture is me and my lovely friendssss....love them ...(semua bini org ya..heheh)..its fun n i had a wonderful time.... We plak yg lebih2 begaya ni...heheh...bah bila lagik...all of us are mother and wife...busy with activities..ada yg loyer...ada yg pengarah..ada lecturer...but we manage to get together..hehe...

Parents Teaching DAy

My student Last friday I went to Rania school to take part on the school activities. Well im doing this because of Rania...she was so happy..and to my surprise im the only parents who participated in her class.....so i decide to make simple Princess Castle for her Class...

Weekend Mojo...

Well..well.its been a while...i didnt do any LO for my scrapping....been busy with BIG Things..and im sure once this thing is out..YOU GUYS gonna be very Happy especially for those who are crazy about scrapbooking..heheh watch out my update girls...its a surprise for SAbahan especially kk scrapbookers..hehhee...by the way this my LO out about RAnia ..did it during the weekend and I only took 30 minutes to do this..well i guess my mojo was on the high pitch .....kekkkee..