Skip to main content

Interview...hmmm..

Last week..out of now where while me hunting at the bakery store to find some ingredients tiba2 ada org call...unfamiliar number dalam hati 'ish sapa lagik ni kacau tul ..aku baru mau shopping ni...'(dont blame me..i cant be disturb while am making and important decision bah hehe)..neway...i picked up the phone..and the gentlemen in the end of the phone mention my name yang panjang berjela tu without even stop for a breath ..salute him...ok ok...ni the story...i got an interview with OSK Investmenet Bank...!

Dalam kepala otak bepikir...bila masa aku apply ni ah..? rupanya uda berkurun lama di JObstreet tu baru ku dipanggil..ahaks...ndak pa ku besyukur gak padahal dalam hati tu ndak gak berapa mau keja..hahahah...(terlampau manja uda di uma with my own time )tapi i think i should try it ja la..nothing to lose bah...

Now the problem is what to wear???? Adui.sakit kepala trus ni tau....baju opis muat ka lagik..its been a year already ndak pakai working attire...semalam abis selongkar semua almari...since its a bank interview so i think it should be formal and professional la kunuk..

So this is what im thinking to wear..blink is a must ah..no blink my attire wont be complete...

Find me on Polyvore

Comments

HoneyBUZZin said…
i like the pants....and the heels!
Ada class!
Tinggi betul kasut yang kau mau pakai interview ni...ok dear..good luck ya..

Popular posts from this blog

La Boudior Fashion Show By Ambar

Yeesss..As i promised you people...I wanna share my activities with you all...I've been attending a fashion show hosted by Ambar/Asutra at Magellan last thursday.Its full of glamorous ladies..socialite from Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur..(aaah aku bukan socialite ah.heheh)so here is the picture of the model...but most of the picture is me and my lovely friendssss....love them ...(semua bini org ya..heheh)..its fun n i had a wonderful time.... We plak yg lebih2 begaya ni...heheh...bah bila lagik...all of us are mother and wife...busy with activities..ada yg loyer...ada yg pengarah..ada lecturer...but we manage to get together..hehe...

Parents Teaching DAy

My student Last friday I went to Rania school to take part on the school activities. Well im doing this because of Rania...she was so happy..and to my surprise im the only parents who participated in her class.....so i decide to make simple Princess Castle for her Class...

Weekend Mojo...

Well..well.its been a while...i didnt do any LO for my scrapping....been busy with BIG Things..and im sure once this thing is out..YOU GUYS gonna be very Happy especially for those who are crazy about scrapbooking..heheh watch out my update girls...its a surprise for SAbahan especially kk scrapbookers..hehhee...by the way this my LO out about RAnia ..did it during the weekend and I only took 30 minutes to do this..well i guess my mojo was on the high pitch .....kekkkee..