Skip to main content

Flea Market and Bazaar in KK



Hi all ..Want to inform you guys..there's gonna be a Bazaar and Flea Market in KK.Here the info ya:

INDOOR FLEA MARKET/ BAZAAR

RENT A STALL
- Fully aircond
- A table and chair provided for each stall

IDEAS:
- New or used clothes, shoes, bags, toys, books, fashion accessories
- Cosmetics products
- Health products
- Plants
- Promote your art work (photography, paintings, handmade craft, jewelry)
- Show off your baking skills
(Cakes, buns, cupcakes, cookies, pastry, pudding)
- Other products are welcome

FOR MORE INFO PLS CALL
088-232960 / 016-8459 640/ 016-8495544
DATE: 14th & 15th November 2009
TIME: 9am-5pm
VENUE: Ground Floor, Lintas Station,Lintas Plaza
(Same building as 7Eleven & RHB bank)


COME AND JOIN THE FUN!!!! XOXO...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wah u lagi update dari saya nie. hahahaha. Organized by Intan JCI ke?
Ratnariz said…
ndak dear...individual punya..anyone of your fren or you want to join just give the number a call ya..lets support each other ya...neway if any of bazaar i would like to join also please inform me ya..thanks darl..

Popular posts from this blog

La Boudior Fashion Show By Ambar

Yeesss..As i promised you people...I wanna share my activities with you all...I've been attending a fashion show hosted by Ambar/Asutra at Magellan last thursday.Its full of glamorous ladies..socialite from Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur..(aaah aku bukan socialite ah.heheh)so here is the picture of the model...but most of the picture is me and my lovely friendssss....love them ...(semua bini org ya..heheh)..its fun n i had a wonderful time.... We plak yg lebih2 begaya ni...heheh...bah bila lagik...all of us are mother and wife...busy with activities..ada yg loyer...ada yg pengarah..ada lecturer...but we manage to get together..hehe...

Parents Teaching DAy

My student Last friday I went to Rania school to take part on the school activities. Well im doing this because of Rania...she was so happy..and to my surprise im the only parents who participated in her class.....so i decide to make simple Princess Castle for her Class...

Weekend Mojo...

Well..well.its been a while...i didnt do any LO for my scrapping....been busy with BIG Things..and im sure once this thing is out..YOU GUYS gonna be very Happy especially for those who are crazy about scrapbooking..heheh watch out my update girls...its a surprise for SAbahan especially kk scrapbookers..hehhee...by the way this my LO out about RAnia ..did it during the weekend and I only took 30 minutes to do this..well i guess my mojo was on the high pitch .....kekkkee..