Skip to main content

Hijab...Not Fashionable????


Hmmm....as u can see the topic...I am not agree at all....You can still wear hijab with fashion...only people who dont have the creativity and the eye to fashion doesnt know how to put things together to make you elegant and still wearing hijab .Wearing hijab is not for fun or testing..its a must...im here not to judge but that is my own opinion...dont like dont read it kan..senang crita...lagipun who am i to judge im only manusia biasa...

Yes ada ramai org cakap...'ala ndak semestinya pakai tudung tu bagus'..yes totally agree with that..jadik its all up to you..mau jadik org gitu ka...or jadi org yg lebih beriman.I saw a lot of fashionista out there who wore tudung ..the latest Ekin (mawi's wife) hey she still look gorgeous coz she got the eye for fashion...hijab doesnt stop u to explore as for me its more adventures than not wearing hijab...u will be different...

But to semua dari hati kita..ikhlas ka ndak..if at first pakai tudung just because of fashion memang ndak kan lama ..bab mula2 lagik niat uda pesong...

P/s: this is only my opinion ....and this my blog...hehehe





Comments

Atie@sue said…
kak cantik gmbr yg pertama tu..hehehe kak wardina oaling aku suka..cantik btl semua yg dia pakai
Shana said…
InsyaAllah.terbuka hati , aku pakai tudung.Amin.
rahma said…
wah!!!!! makin meriah blog mu ni tau heheeeee... i likeeeee, byk updates ;) keep it up....
Naddy said…
yup, one can be fashionable with hijab... just kena pandai pilih attire yg sesuai/tutup aurat...

Popular posts from this blog

La Boudior Fashion Show By Ambar

Yeesss..As i promised you people...I wanna share my activities with you all...I've been attending a fashion show hosted by Ambar/Asutra at Magellan last thursday.Its full of glamorous ladies..socialite from Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur..(aaah aku bukan socialite ah.heheh)so here is the picture of the model...but most of the picture is me and my lovely friendssss....love them ...(semua bini org ya..heheh)..its fun n i had a wonderful time.... We plak yg lebih2 begaya ni...heheh...bah bila lagik...all of us are mother and wife...busy with activities..ada yg loyer...ada yg pengarah..ada lecturer...but we manage to get together..hehe...

Parents Teaching DAy

My student Last friday I went to Rania school to take part on the school activities. Well im doing this because of Rania...she was so happy..and to my surprise im the only parents who participated in her class.....so i decide to make simple Princess Castle for her Class...

Weekend Mojo...

Well..well.its been a while...i didnt do any LO for my scrapping....been busy with BIG Things..and im sure once this thing is out..YOU GUYS gonna be very Happy especially for those who are crazy about scrapbooking..heheh watch out my update girls...its a surprise for SAbahan especially kk scrapbookers..hehhee...by the way this my LO out about RAnia ..did it during the weekend and I only took 30 minutes to do this..well i guess my mojo was on the high pitch .....kekkkee..