Skip to main content

Good and bad about Facebook

Almost everyone skang ada fb agree ndak ..datuk,datin,nenek,atuk pendek kata semualah memang ada fb.Zaman skang ni if teda fb kira ko out of date la..album buku yg selalu dulu2 kita develop tu cam ndak da guna uda.Tu yg ndak bagus kan what if one day tiba2 fb tedq and all our memori semua kita letak d fb ada kamu pikir ka tu??? aah cuba pikir apa jadik??

For some people fb guna ni tuk business tp ada gak for bad biz such as menipu org.Amik wit tp brg ndak d hantar tu mmg la kin geram kan but so far sukur aku ndak penah kena tipu la dlm jual beli online..tssk palis2.

Aah ada gak guna fb tuk menyindir n carik gaduh ngan org..maki hamun,fitnah org so sesapa yg frenlist kat my fb u guys shuld know wat happened recently ..abis aku kena fitnah oleh perempuan i dont even know.Sakit hati mmg ya im only human bah mesti la ada perasaan tu tp bila pikir balik if aku layan aku serupa gileeeer sama dia .I dont want to put my time n tots to such nonsense.So the i took the silent mode..i just post to remind my frens n family about this pompuan to be careful...

hmmm mcm2 kan dln fb ni..ada yg ndak pasal2 p delete padahal teda pun gaduh or wat so ever ahh tu kategori apa tu ?? yeahh betul Penyakit Dengki..sian ngan org tu .dia sibuk pandang hidup org lain n yet ndak realise how good is her life..well wat to do nama jugak manusia. Ignoring is the best way for me .

I hope in the future i will not meet this kind of ppl anymore tp susah gak manusia penyakit dengki ni mmg ramai.hmmm biarlah yg penting must go on..but the most important thing is im happy n puashati with my life..syukur Ya Allah amin...n i hope u all u too ya ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Boudior Fashion Show By Ambar

Yeesss..As i promised you people...I wanna share my activities with you all...I've been attending a fashion show hosted by Ambar/Asutra at Magellan last thursday.Its full of glamorous ladies..socialite from Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur..(aaah aku bukan socialite ah.heheh)so here is the picture of the model...but most of the picture is me and my lovely friendssss....love them ...(semua bini org ya..heheh)..its fun n i had a wonderful time.... We plak yg lebih2 begaya ni...heheh...bah bila lagik...all of us are mother and wife...busy with activities..ada yg loyer...ada yg pengarah..ada lecturer...but we manage to get together..hehe...

Parents Teaching DAy

My student Last friday I went to Rania school to take part on the school activities. Well im doing this because of Rania...she was so happy..and to my surprise im the only parents who participated in her class.....so i decide to make simple Princess Castle for her Class...

Weekend Mojo...

Well..well.its been a while...i didnt do any LO for my scrapping....been busy with BIG Things..and im sure once this thing is out..YOU GUYS gonna be very Happy especially for those who are crazy about scrapbooking..heheh watch out my update girls...its a surprise for SAbahan especially kk scrapbookers..hehhee...by the way this my LO out about RAnia ..did it during the weekend and I only took 30 minutes to do this..well i guess my mojo was on the high pitch .....kekkkee..