Skip to main content

Hijabers Community Sabah





Assalamualaikum all....some of you may know ..some of you may not...but just want to inform ja bah.Sharing is caring kan.Me and my friend Azean sebulat suara menubuhkan satu community yang berlandaskan Muslim women yang berhijab.Im doing this bukan bermakna saya mengaku saya alim ya.Im doing this coz saya tau saya tidak alim tu sebab saya buat ni mahu menjadik lebih baik di dunia dan juga akhirat.

So since this is my personal blog i dont have to be formal la kan.Im still me ..still love to shop,love to watch movie and all.hehe..i only be formal once needed.I pray to Allah semoga penubuhan HCS diberi rahmat dah hidayah dan dapat membuka minda anak muda dan wanita kita supaya menutup aurat.Insyallah kan..pray for us ya...

If you guys want to know more about the Community do click on the link at your rigth hand side ya.....take care...xoxo

Comments

Anne B. said…
cantik.... hey, congrats on ur new baby girl ^^ cant wait to see her pic.
sedang mengumpul aku kak hihihihi ndak lama aku pun turut serta..tp mimang betudung ba aku dulu masa iskul labuh lg hihihi sekolah agama kan.cuma lepas sekolah itu la org bilang pengaruh luar lg kuat.skrng ni dalaman kira orait suda sbb suda 2 bulan lebih aku disiplin diri hihihi tinggal bab aurat lg..bagus jgk kak ada jgk aktiviti enjoy camni

Popular posts from this blog

La Boudior Fashion Show By Ambar

Yeesss..As i promised you people...I wanna share my activities with you all...I've been attending a fashion show hosted by Ambar/Asutra at Magellan last thursday.Its full of glamorous ladies..socialite from Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur..(aaah aku bukan socialite ah.heheh)so here is the picture of the model...but most of the picture is me and my lovely friendssss....love them ...(semua bini org ya..heheh)..its fun n i had a wonderful time.... We plak yg lebih2 begaya ni...heheh...bah bila lagik...all of us are mother and wife...busy with activities..ada yg loyer...ada yg pengarah..ada lecturer...but we manage to get together..hehe...

Parents Teaching DAy

My student Last friday I went to Rania school to take part on the school activities. Well im doing this because of Rania...she was so happy..and to my surprise im the only parents who participated in her class.....so i decide to make simple Princess Castle for her Class...

Weekend Mojo...

Well..well.its been a while...i didnt do any LO for my scrapping....been busy with BIG Things..and im sure once this thing is out..YOU GUYS gonna be very Happy especially for those who are crazy about scrapbooking..heheh watch out my update girls...its a surprise for SAbahan especially kk scrapbookers..hehhee...by the way this my LO out about RAnia ..did it during the weekend and I only took 30 minutes to do this..well i guess my mojo was on the high pitch .....kekkkee..