Skip to main content

Diversity in my life.

Hi assalamualaikum. !

It was a busy week last week .Chinese New Year celebration with the family in Ranau. We went there on Friday and I drove the car all the way from KK to Ranau...yes (path shoulder/flip hair).
Well actually its not my 1st time driving to ranau but this is the 1st time that I drove with my kids and husband as a passenger. And its a bit foggy during that time. Alhamdulillah we reached ranau.

Ive received a few of message from my messenger asking me why are my family celebrate cny? I don't blame for people who never live in Sabah before. So I patiently explaining to them why ..some of them even asked me if we eat pork during that time...Astagfirullahalzim LOL.

Thru this family reunion I can see love has no boundaries. Beat it if you are a muslim or non muslim. We respect each others believes and never gets into our conversation. I bless to have a multiracial family and I'm glad that my kids was born and raised in this environment. From my mom side my own grandmother was a pure Chinese raised by a Malay suluk family in Sandakan .So if you asked me why do most of us have fair skin than that's the answer.

I really hope that all of us human being will not be bothered by other religion or race.Agama mu agama mu agama ku agama ku. Respect each others believes. Love has no limits.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Boudior Fashion Show By Ambar

Yeesss..As i promised you people...I wanna share my activities with you all...I've been attending a fashion show hosted by Ambar/Asutra at Magellan last thursday.Its full of glamorous ladies..socialite from Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur..(aaah aku bukan socialite ah.heheh)so here is the picture of the model...but most of the picture is me and my lovely friendssss....love them ...(semua bini org ya..heheh)..its fun n i had a wonderful time.... We plak yg lebih2 begaya ni...heheh...bah bila lagik...all of us are mother and wife...busy with activities..ada yg loyer...ada yg pengarah..ada lecturer...but we manage to get together..hehe...

Parents Teaching DAy

My student Last friday I went to Rania school to take part on the school activities. Well im doing this because of Rania...she was so happy..and to my surprise im the only parents who participated in her class.....so i decide to make simple Princess Castle for her Class...

Weekend Mojo...

Well..well.its been a while...i didnt do any LO for my scrapping....been busy with BIG Things..and im sure once this thing is out..YOU GUYS gonna be very Happy especially for those who are crazy about scrapbooking..heheh watch out my update girls...its a surprise for SAbahan especially kk scrapbookers..hehhee...by the way this my LO out about RAnia ..did it during the weekend and I only took 30 minutes to do this..well i guess my mojo was on the high pitch .....kekkkee..