Skip to main content

Gratitude in everyday life.

Assalamualaikum and hi to all. School holiday bermula sudah hari ni. Kena tepat 14hb feb 2018 bersamaan dengan Valentines Day. Why do we have to wait for valentines day to arrive than only we share our love, our gratitude? Lets start by sharing gratitude everyday. Shall we? I know kadangkala hidup ni tidak seperti yang kita rancang atau impikan. Kadang kita terlampau fokus pada apa yang kita kurang kita lupa pada apa yang kita ada. Kita lupa setiap hari kita berpeluang menghembus nafas bangun seperti biasa.

Kita lupa kita dapat melihat dunia dan melihat orang tersayang kita. Lupa betapa beruntungnya kita di bumi Allah.Subhanallah. Gratitude atau dalam Bahasa melayu syukur (betulkan saya jika salah).Untuk kita rasa gembira setiap hari rasa syukur itu harus bagi saya wajib ada dalam jiwa kita. Melihat kelebihan orang lain boleh menimbulkan perasaan dengki dan iri. Jika rasa syukur itu ada tertanam dalam diri kita insyallah perasaan iri dapat di hilangkan. Well kita hanya manusia, syaitan sentiasa bertenggek di bahu kita menunggu peluang. Jangan suka bandingkan hidup kita dengan orang lain.

Setiap kita suda punya bahagian rezeki dari Allah. Percaya give faith pada Dia insyallah all went well. The less we want the more we get. Setiap kali kita feel down sentiasa ingat ada orang yang lebih susah dari kita. My everyday life more or less to say "content". Well I don't have the everyday excitement macam orang lain that I saw in social media..socialita high tea down tea (lols) gathering at expensive places almost every week. I'm just and ordinary mom working my head off handling house core and my kids. Managing my online store and my anxiety is not easy for me. Some of the time I felt alone but not lonely. Yes I had anxiety for almost 3 years now..but lets talk about it on the next entry. How I deal with my anxiety.

Come back to our topic is rasa syukur. Rasa syukur diselang dengan rasa terima kasih. Setiap kali rasa syukur kita harus berterima kasih. Terima kasih kepada Allah yang beri kita segala keperluan kita. Terima kasih kepada pasangan kita. Terima kasih kepada ibu bapa kita. Terima kasih kepada anak2 kita. Terima kasih kepada orang yang pernah membantu kita ..Terima kasih.


Eojin Eomeoni R.H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Boudior Fashion Show By Ambar

Yeesss..As i promised you people...I wanna share my activities with you all...I've been attending a fashion show hosted by Ambar/Asutra at Magellan last thursday.Its full of glamorous ladies..socialite from Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur..(aaah aku bukan socialite ah.heheh)so here is the picture of the model...but most of the picture is me and my lovely friendssss....love them ...(semua bini org ya..heheh)..its fun n i had a wonderful time.... We plak yg lebih2 begaya ni...heheh...bah bila lagik...all of us are mother and wife...busy with activities..ada yg loyer...ada yg pengarah..ada lecturer...but we manage to get together..hehe...

Parents Teaching DAy

My student Last friday I went to Rania school to take part on the school activities. Well im doing this because of Rania...she was so happy..and to my surprise im the only parents who participated in her class.....so i decide to make simple Princess Castle for her Class...

Weekend Mojo...

Well..well.its been a while...i didnt do any LO for my scrapping....been busy with BIG Things..and im sure once this thing is out..YOU GUYS gonna be very Happy especially for those who are crazy about scrapbooking..heheh watch out my update girls...its a surprise for SAbahan especially kk scrapbookers..hehhee...by the way this my LO out about RAnia ..did it during the weekend and I only took 30 minutes to do this..well i guess my mojo was on the high pitch .....kekkkee..