Skip to main content

My heartbeat stop when...



The title itself make you all wonder what happened to me...well yesterday was a very very drama day...As usual sunday day I dont cook at home hubby prefer we eat outside have a simple family day lunch.

So we went to Karamunsing Mcd to have lunch. While kids eating and playing at the playground in Mcd me sat near by with hubby,father inlaw,sis inlaw and all the nephew. We chit chat and finally made our move to look around karamunsing to hunt for a new laptop.

The kids as usual wont sit still since i didnt bring baby stroller so i have to keep on eye to the little one rihana...After a while we decided to go back since its already 5pm.So we when to the lift...this is where its begin...

Suddenly rihana my little girl let go the hand of my maid and ran inside the lift without anyone inside it...its like a nightmare for me...rania shouting and crying when she saw her little sister inside the lift alone..As for me and my maid we ran like crazy and my maid terjun like superman to avoid the lift to close..me so panic also tunggang tebalik inside the life trying to avoid the same thing...(or i should just press the lift button outside kan...terlampau panik)...and yet the little one steady ja inside the lift looking at us..she must be wondering why mommy and kak ina (my maid) running like a crazy women and jumped inside the lift....

Thank God...we sempat...erghhh...Alhamdullilah ..otherwise she will be inside the lift and we dont where will the lift stop...scary kan...i felt at that time my heart stop beating..gila betul...what a day...

Comments

HoneyBUZZin said…
Ratna....I was there in Karamunsing too. At the SCR....singapore chicken rice
Ratnariz said…
ya ka honey...wow....if you terserempak me dont hesitate too say hi or jump on me ah....i wont bite..kekeke..
Anonymous said…
nice LOs... keep them coming ;)

Popular posts from this blog

La Boudior Fashion Show By Ambar

Yeesss..As i promised you people...I wanna share my activities with you all...I've been attending a fashion show hosted by Ambar/Asutra at Magellan last thursday.Its full of glamorous ladies..socialite from Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur..(aaah aku bukan socialite ah.heheh)so here is the picture of the model...but most of the picture is me and my lovely friendssss....love them ...(semua bini org ya..heheh)..its fun n i had a wonderful time.... We plak yg lebih2 begaya ni...heheh...bah bila lagik...all of us are mother and wife...busy with activities..ada yg loyer...ada yg pengarah..ada lecturer...but we manage to get together..hehe...

Parents Teaching DAy

My student Last friday I went to Rania school to take part on the school activities. Well im doing this because of Rania...she was so happy..and to my surprise im the only parents who participated in her class.....so i decide to make simple Princess Castle for her Class...

Weekend Mojo...

Well..well.its been a while...i didnt do any LO for my scrapping....been busy with BIG Things..and im sure once this thing is out..YOU GUYS gonna be very Happy especially for those who are crazy about scrapbooking..heheh watch out my update girls...its a surprise for SAbahan especially kk scrapbookers..hehhee...by the way this my LO out about RAnia ..did it during the weekend and I only took 30 minutes to do this..well i guess my mojo was on the high pitch .....kekkkee..